Who joins ACAC?
Counselors who benefit from membership in ACAC include:
- Mental Health Clinicians
- School Counselors
- Play Therapists
- Counselor Educators
- Any counselor working with children and/or adolescents
Benefits of Joining ACAC
In addition to benefits of ACA membership, ACAC provides members with
- ACAC electronic newsletter providing current information and support to members.
- ACAC website to provide networking opportunities and up-to-date activities of the organization and members.
- ACAC Member Blog providing the unique opportunity to consult with other members regarding challenges in practice.
- ACAC’s Journal of Child & Adolescent Counseling biannual journal.
- The ability to apply for ACAC sponsored research grants and ACA featured presentations
Interested in Joining?
ACAC is a division of the American Counseling Association (ACA). Therefore, you must be an ACA member to join. Please visit the ACA Website to become a member and add ACAC as your division!