Who joins ACAC?
Counselors who benefit from membership in ACAC include:
- Mental Health Clinicians
- School Counselors
- Play Therapists
- Counselor Educators
- Any counselor working with children and/or adolescents
Benefits of Joining ACAC
In addition to benefits of ACA membership, ACAC provides members with
- ACAC electronic newsletter providing current information and support to members.
- ACAC website to provide networking opportunities and up-to-date activities of the organization and members.
- ACAC Member Blog providing the unique opportunity to consult with other members regarding challenges in practice.
- ACAC’s Journal of Child & Adolescent Counseling biannual journal.
- The ability to apply for ACAC sponsored research grants and ACA featured presentations
Interested in Joining?
ACAC is a division of the American Counseling Association (ACA). Therefore, you must be an ACA member to join. Please visit the ACA Website to become a member and add ACAC as your division!
1st time member DISCOUNT!
ACAC is pleased to offer a special onetime promotion for first time ACAC members. New Professionals, New Professionals 2, and Professionals who have never been a member of ACAC can take advantage of this $20 off discount for ACAC membership.
To join ACAC at this special rate, call the American Counseling Association Member Engagement Team at 1-800-298-2276: Mon-Fri between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm EST and tell them you would like to join ACAC for the first time and share with them code: ACACNEW. This offer is available January 2, 2019 through April 1, 2019.