ACAC State Branch Organizations
Organizations interested in becoming an Association for Child and Adolescent Counseling (ACAC) state branch should do the following:
- Visit the ACAC website at ACAchild.org and familiarize themselves with the website.
- Review the ACAC bylaws posted on the website, paying special attention to Article IV Branches of the Association.
- Submit the following information to the Branch Affiliation Chairperson
- Name and contact information for official contact person for organization making application.
- An application letter indicating the organizations interest in becoming an ACAC state branch.
- The formal title of the organization (must be “Association for Child and Adolescent Counseling in [Geopolitical subdivision]).
- Organization bylaws (must be congruent with the bylaws of ACA and ACAC).
- A list of current officers and members.
- Please submit all application packets and direct any questions to Anissa Howard